Note: I'm moving from my previous web place (which unfortunatly
pulled the plug on my pages, so you can't get my stuff from there
so please email me if you step on a "File Not Found"
or otherwise broken link here...
Please enter a comment or view
Guest book if you wish so.
- really new (updated actually):
A tiny but usefull (IMO) http library and
a command line tool to perform http queries (including PUT, DELETE, in
addition to usual GET and HEAD and working through proxy). Fetch the
(Gzipped tar file, 12k),
or the http tool man page or the
http lib man page or the
- updated A guest_book.tcl CGI guestbook script: now v1.11, updated to work with plain Tcl 8!
(see it in action here)
quite old infos...('cept the guest book)
We use extensively the Tcl language
and its extensions :
These software are also available on
(Though getting them from here shall be more convenient)
- If you have Tk Plugin for Netscape, enjoy my
Applets: Adaptive Optics principle
simulation, Go Game board (goban) and the newer Pop Art tclets, etc...
- Before you could have tried my fast http daemon
but I had to shut it down when I left my previous place...
- And likewise, my anonymous WWW HTTP proxy
description/announce is here (if you feel someone abused this service,
please contact me). The Tcl source is here.
You'll need tclbin package in addition to
Tcl to run it.
- I also used to run a cyber casino (with fake digital money
but everything else was quite real) you can see it on my
previous site if it's still running:
Ecash Casino/'shop' tcl CGI ecash gambling
software... more soon (drop by and play some CyberBucks though!)
- geturl2.tcl (now 2.4) :
Raw www client, all written in tclX a new version that works
with any binary data.
- geturl7.5.tcl (v 1.2) :
Raw www client, all written in tcl7.5 a new version to test
built in sockets support in tcl, no binary support though (ascii only, use
the tclX version above for binary support...)
- A simple test-cgi.tcl and another
version really decoding parameters, using uncgi and processing
POST/GET results into cgi() array: test-cgi2.tcl.
- My uncgi (v2.1) proc
- Infos about my W3 Tcl robot
- Have a look also at my
Specialized new technology
Tcl httpd (in Tcl+TclX+tcl-dp+gdtcl,
featuring server pushes, client pulled documents, animations,
interactive animated game, Irc/WWW html chat gateway,... more infos there
and here soon) (chosen on Jul 24th as Geek site of the day!).
- For the NCSA httpd (now
1.4.1) to log the Referer and/or User-Agent fields in the main log
(so its in synch and imo much more usable than in separate files like
basic 1.4 does it). The patch is on
ftp://hplyot.obspm.fr/www/ or directly
- When you want to bring down your server for maintenance or anything, you
can put instead my auto busy answerer httpd.
- likewise to redirect when you move a server.
- sample of bad result due to unsafe cgi
programming. (example of how
it can be done, contact me for more infos).
- Prime factors decomposition
- Traceroute CGI, with
source (1.4) (sh CGI)
- see also my Software page.
- Changing fast page, come back often for new stuff!
To learn more about WWW, CGI,... have also a look at the local copy of the
Last update: Wed Oct 20 1999